Sunday, October 9

Another black dress & favorite fringe earrings









It's been so long since i last posted.
The school year has started and everything is just getting really hectic.

I started modeling and that's been taking up all my weekends which means i have no time for school work and now i'm not doing well :(

I was at the American Apparel factory sale in Toronto on Friday and i brought this dress.
I like it because it's so simple and i finally have something to wear with my favorite fringe earrings which i thrifted.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love every single picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tassel earrings! There's an American Apparel factory in Toronto?! That's awesome...there stuff is way to expensive for me. haha. Hope things get better with school!

    ReplyDelete