Friday, August 12

Babysiting










        Today i babysat my little sister, Lily, she's 7. We went to Chucky E Cheese because she went with her friends last week and has been raving about how amazing it was and how much fun she had. And so i brought her there today so she wouldn't be just sitting infront of the TV for the whole day.

What i thought of the place was a money killer. Though each game was only one token (3 token/$1) they were all short and pretty tricky...So in the end you spend more than half of your tokens on that one game you think you just need one more chance to beat...That was what happened.

    But we had fun still, my sister really liked her prizes even though it can be brought at the dollar store for much less than what we spent, but it's the experience of winning it yourself that counts.

AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I GOT HOME. Newly born, sooo precious!

2 comments:

  1. I love your sunnies! Where did you get them? I've been looking for a pair like those but can't seem to find them.

    Chucky E Cheese is the best! That was my favourite place when I was a kid...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got them at ardene's and it was so cheap too!

    ReplyDelete