Thursday, August 11

Barbie eyes






       
               I haven't got all done up in makeup lately due to the hot weather and playing volleyball. I know i should still make a effort to look good no matter what i'm doing but common, nobody likes the feel of makeup when they are sweating like a mad man...
          On a regular day, my makeup routine can be summed up in one word; brown. And to be honest, i have never, NEVER done a silver to black smokey eye before! Quite weird considering that's a basic look. Nevertheless i finally got myself to put on black eye shadow!
          I don't know though, i think i put too much lashes on cause you can barely see my eye shadow...
          I wanted to wear red lipstick at first but i realized it would have been way too heavy of a day look so i went for the lancome pink lipstick in Love It and thus turning the look Barbie like.

          What do you think on a scale of 10? Keep or Ditch?


      with love, Ting

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the same boat...my makeup routine is always brown too. But I have been experimenting with different colours recently. I like the look and the colours you chose. And I love the pink lipstick! It's a nice way to change it up from the red. Pretty in pink :)

    sherri from "[sherriamour.blogspot.com]": http://sherriamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete