Tuesday, August 23

How to lovee

Mango mouse cake.


Double shell taco with mash potato.



Say hi to my new friend :)

This picture makes me laugh.






            So i've been slacking on postings again...But lately i've been going home late very often and the times i'm at home has been spent in my bed...I promise i'll get back on track..once school starts.
         
           Here's another photo packed post; i should really be doing this less often eh? Because i see all the other blogs never have this much picture unless they have something special to share...I guess i'm just trying to remember every bits of my life, big or small.
         
          Something i learned the other day was that you can not use a cake recipe meant for a trifle for a mango mouse cake...I didn't know and made it...so the mouse cake ended up tasting like mouse and bread.... :(
I was sooo sad...now my friends who i made the cake for all call it a bread cake...Epic fail.
Thus concludes my lesson of the day, don't try random recipes when you're making food for other people, stick with what you're good at.

         Anyways, with just two weeks of summer left in the bucket, i'm going to spend it well! Hope you're all doing the same. :)



Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment