Saturday, August 13

Go easy


desserts, love of my life.



The newlyweds.


The story of me trying to take a picture with this little one..






      It was one of my friend from church's wedding reception today, held at the church. Like usual when it was time to eat, i get the desserts first...before they are all gone. But it seems these days that my eyes has a bigger appetite than my stomach because i haven't been able to finish my food for a while now. I feel really bad wasting them...

      It took me ages trying to decide what to wear because i didn't want to look too formal, which resulted in me being fashionably late, as always.
         Lately I'm finding the colour blue really attractive, especially considering how tanned i became this summer. And though i own many accessories, i dont' have the urge to wear them anymore because the weather's hot and i'm loving simplicity. Never the less i still do take into attention that my outfit is still visually pleasing by mixing different material. Today i wore silk on top and suede leather on the bottom with a shinny purse.

     Hope you guys are having a good summer! Go easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment