Wednesday, August 3

Night Market



Fried fish balls 

His intense gaming face.




Strawberry shaved ice with those things...so good!

cutie making my waffle on a stick


my creme brulee waffle on a stick with vanilla ice cream and cookie bites :)




Asian sweet tofu dessert with mango slush and taro munchies, the taro munchies were AMAZING!


Stinky tofu, stank up the whole place...

fires with seaweed and sour cream powder, actually good.
her cutest little brother :)

friend who i haven't seen for 4 years!

lol

I went to the Night It Up event for the first time this year. It's been around for 10 years already and it is the ultimate asian gathering which i didn't know about until now...I feel really white washed...

It was a fun day for me since i haven't had that much asian culture in one day for almost 7 years. Just makes me miss China that much more.

They had performances, food and toy stands, games, and volleyball and basketball tournament happening. It was busy. However i had lots of fun and discovered my new favorite munchies, taro balls :D

Definitely going back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment